There are many data visualization tools that you can use to visualize data from MySQL databases. Some of the most popular ones are:
- Chartio: This is a cloud-based data visualization tool that can be used to create interactive charts and dashboards from MySQL data.
- DB-Views: This is a web-based database visualization tool that supports MySQL, as well as many other databases. It supports combined views of related data fields from different databases and different servers. In-place data editing and multi-step data entry forms are supported as well. You may share views and apps with colleagues, employees, and customers. You may also publish views and web forms online to gain leads and acquire new customers.
- Google Charts: This is a free data visualization tool that is offered by Google. It can be used to create a wide range of charts and graphs from MySQL data.
- Plotly: This is a data visualization tool that is used to create interactive charts and graphs. It can connect to a variety of data sources, including MySQL databases.
- Tableau: This is a powerful data visualization tool that is used by businesses to analyze and visualize data. It can connect to a wide range of data sources, including MySQL databases.