GraphQL front-ends are tools that allow you to quickly build data views and apps on top of your GraphQL data. Here are the leading tools in the market:
- DB-Views allows you to build powerful CRUD apps by using an intuitive drag-and-drop GUI.
– GraphQL client connects to any GraphQL server.
– Automatically turn GraphQL schema into data views. GraphQL query embedded objects and lists are linked and displayed as well.
– GraphQL schema mutations are automatically converted to webforms.
– Combine related views and webforms into one comprehensive app.
– A free license lets you experience all the features. You may continue using DB-Views permanently for mid-scale production.
- Retool gives you a visual interface to quickly build tools on top of your GraphQL data.
– Connect to your GraphQL server in minutes.
– Build admin panels, dashboards & more.
– Free trail available.
For client-side libraries and frameworks click here.